In the final hours of 2009, I wanted to recap my favorite food memories this past year:
1. Ferry Building Farmers Market visits on Saturdays after the gym; oysters on the half shell and incredible handmade pappardelle!
2. Starting my blog in February! It’s my favorite hobby and I’ve learned so much since I started.
3. Our inaugural visit to Zuni Cafe. Best meal in SF while we lived there!
4. Eating like gluttons in New Orleans; NOLA was a highlight!
5. Growing our first “garden” in Mountain View; the basil thrived while the tomatoes were a little more shy
6. Unforgettable truffle crema and wild mushroom pappardelle dish followed by a Tom Colicchio sighting at Fiamma in Vegas
7. Fun local flavors at Digestif in Scottsdale with my home ec mom, trained chef sister and her menu adventurous boyfriend
8. Seeing Julie & Julia, which reminded me why I like blogging about food and feeding my husband!
9. Getting brave with seasonal produce from collard greens to butternut squash
10. Watching interesting foodie documentaries like A Table in Heaven, Food Inc. and King Corn; learning doesn’t stop in the kitchen!
Thanks for your support and Happy New Year! Cheers!
Add to: Facebook | Digg | Del.icio.us | Stumbleupon | Reddit | Blinklist | Twitter | Technorati | Yahoo Buzz | Newsvine